Rocky - it's very business-appropriate, no? I heard that it's a good look for me, so I'll risk looking like a skinhead in the office.
Thanks very much Beth! Your comments are appreciated as well. I'm still playing around with editing in HD - this is only my 2nd video, and definite improvements have to be made.
Why is your tripod so high??? It's giving your forehead wrinkles. I agree with rocky. Nice haircut. I think definitely the best look for you. Your voice is extra sonorous on video.
I need your help - in video, you can play around with aperture, but it auto adjusts ISO. There's a way you can lock in the exposure, I think it's the AE-L key, but I have no idea how to use it.
But at least I finally figured out how to set it film in HD.
nice haircut
ReplyDeleteNice corkscrew. Thanks for sharing the information. Nice video too. It is appreciated.
ReplyDeleteRocky - it's very business-appropriate, no? I heard that it's a good look for me, so I'll risk looking like a skinhead in the office.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Beth! Your comments are appreciated as well. I'm still playing around with editing in HD - this is only my 2nd video, and definite improvements have to be made.
Why is your tripod so high??? It's giving your forehead wrinkles. I agree with rocky. Nice haircut. I think definitely the best look for you. Your voice is extra sonorous on video.
ReplyDeleteLucy, thank you very much! I'll wrinkle either way - and a straight on camera is kind of intimidating.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I don't sound like a squeaky 14 year old on camera...but still working on delivery.
And what are you doing still up at 4:20 AM??!!
Lucy's a druggy..that's why she's up at 420!!
ReplyDeleteby the way, mind the white balance on your next video. You can adjust it in-camera.
Geniuses don't need sleep.
ReplyDeleteI need your help - in video, you can play around with aperture, but it auto adjusts ISO. There's a way you can lock in the exposure, I think it's the AE-L key, but I have no idea how to use it.
But at least I finally figured out how to set it film in HD.