My buddy/former roommate, had her birthday party last night. Really tired from my trip, but I just had to make it. Great to see everyone again.
It was fun - karaoke isn't really my thing, but we did manage to get through a horribly off-key old school BSB song. Nice.
Happy Birthday Serene! You have my respect, never thought I'd ever see you downing shots like that. How great does the day after feel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lets just say................i felt like crap. never thot it would happpen................LOL. but.........i did have fun and i really enjoyed my birthday party. :)
ReplyDeletehahah & it was awesome to hear you sing w/o the assistance of drinks! next time we're serving you a few shots before il divo plays :)
ReplyDeleteand good that s might do it again, b/c i would have like to have been there for that moment of extreme giddiness :P good that you didnt feel too too bad. :)
Lol, I can't believe I missed drunken sis! Oh and Il Divo? Naw, I'll pass....it's reserved for doing dishes and other mundane domestic tasks.
ReplyDelete