It should be obvious by now that my wine blog doesn't have many wine reviews. The simple reason is that I don't like doing them. If you want tasting notes for wines, search out any of the tons of generic bullshit that these self-described 'experts' write up.
I only write about a certain bottle if there's something I really find exciting or interesting about it. You won't find a running journal of everything I've tasted.
Just wanted to make that clear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great posts David,
ReplyDeleteI've been behind with reading your blog and today i went through every post you posted since the beginning of 2008.
looking forward to more of this =) and there are other ppl (that you dont know personally) out there that find your blog quite interesting =) and so do many more of us.
hope you did well on your midterms and having a great reading week =)
Lol, thanks Carmen! I have to tell you the full story about that.
ReplyDelete