Tuesday, February 12, 2008

News feature and update!

Had a very pleasant surprise the other day. I'll quickly share it, then I'll go back to my books.

An English major emailed me a few days ago. She was doing a piece for one of her classes. She was searching for a wine blog and something here caught her eye. We talked and she had a very sweet voice so I was interested. Anyways, she wanted to discuss wine in general with me. It was great - we touched a variety of areas, like how I got into wine, a few memorable experiences, and of course, I had to include my opinion about Niagara wine and icewine. Definitely, I was going off-topic and ranting a bit, but I think I gave her some good stuff to write about.

Also, as you may have noticed, I've updated the blog description, just under the main title. I think it now better represents what I'm about. No compromise, no bullshit.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahah! good practice should you ever do it as a career perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is meant to be, then I would love for a career in wine. But in the meantime, this is nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and btw, do we know each other? Your nickname doesn't leave many clues!

    ReplyDelete