Whoa..still trying to recover from last night. Drinking lots of green tea, and wearing ear plugs. This next week should be interesting. Hopefully, things will begin looking UP.
Clearly, I need to get out the house more. Clearly, summer is also over.
Need a haircut this week. Drinking some interesting ales, which I should write about. Good stuff.
Trying to download the 2008 Beijing Paralympics Opening Ceremonies. CBC, as usual, did an awful job. And not just awful - they completely skipped huge portions of it, to interview random athletes, and to give the douchbag of an anchor more air time. What feces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hhahhahha. i can see that you're trying to cut down on the profanity..so u're using terms such as "feces". good job. LOOOL. next time use "stool".
ReplyDeletei've recovered but caught a slight cold form over-exhaustion and freezing weather.
Lol...I still think feces doesn't have the same zing to it as the other word.
ReplyDelete