Returned from the Finger Lakes today, one day ahead of schedule. Just wasn't really feeling the area, or the wines. No point in staying another night.
Not that I really dislike the place. It's just - something. It doesn't give me anything to be excited about. The place is like the wines - little to no character.
Drove all day today, about 500 km. Very tired. And to make things worse - we got taxed at customs. For the wine we bought back. A grand total of 2 bottles. TWO f*cking bottles! Unbelievable. Judging by how aggressively the Cdn government goes after its own citizens, they do a pretty f*cking shitty job at stopping actual felonies. I mean, if they went after real crimes like they go after taxing petty purchases, we'd be living in an exceptional country.
Anyways, I'm still hurting over the $28.53 in taxes and fines they made us pay. Will post up some pictures tomorrow. Don't plan on getting up until at least noon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment