Got a call from Bayview Village - my 3 vintages of Balthasar Ress Riesling are here!I've written about these somewhere earlier, so I won't repeat the names. Here they are, in case you're curious. Will be locking these up until at least next summer. Under the assumption that they havn't corked and gone to shit already.


Hey,
ReplyDeleteI bought a few bottles of the '82 Kabinett,a nd I'll let you know how their drinking.
BTW in one of your older posts Iyou talk about saving your Scholss Schoenborn '91 Spaetese for another year-(I know the importer) and I say drink it up!
Matt info@duodamore.com
Great stuff, look forward to hearing about it!
ReplyDeleteIs that right about the 1991 Spatlese? I assumed another year of cellaring wouldn't hurt. And I'm a bit unadventurous with drinking rieslings in the winter. Hey, but you never know, I might just be in the mood to open a bottle sometime!